Everything your ears need under one roof.
Hearing testsComprehensive audiological evaluations by a licensed and certified audiologist (no referral necessary). Hearing tests are no longer free for all age groups. There will be a $45 charge for those under the age of 18 years old. All other age groups are still free.
Central Auditory Processing (CAP)School board, medical, or personal interest.
Industrial screeningCompany contracts or occupational assessments.
Tinnitus targetingMedical, or personal interest.
- Hearing Aid selection and advice to meet individual needs.
- Custom hearing aid fittings by professional and qualified practitioners.
- Counselling and support on the use, care and adaptation process of hearing aids
- Tinnitus Masking devices
- Hearing Aid battery discount program.
- Minor hearing aid repairs on site.
- Outcall hearing aid assistance, troubleshooting, and repairs. Yes, we'll come to you!
Other assistive devices
- Provision of Assistive Listening Devices, including FM systems, blue tooth technologies, telephone and TV amplifiers.
- Custom environmental noise protection plugs, musicians plugs, swim molds, sleep molds, and other ear molds.
- Urgent response devices such as smoke detectors, doorbells, and alarms.
Infant Hearing screenings and assessments
- Infant Hearing Program or physician referrals, personal requests accepted as well.
Third Party Claims
- Authorizer and Vendor for WSIB, Veteran’s Affairs, NIHB and most third party insurances.
- New claim assessment.
- Program of care.
- Continuing care and maintenance.
Help is out there, let us be your hub!
- The Canadian Hearing Society (CHS)
- Canadian Hard of Hearing Association (CHHA)
Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Compensation claims
- Full program of care capabilities
- Establishment of new claim / continuing care
Veterans Affairs Canada
- Medative Blue Cross benefits
- Establishment of benefits / continuing care
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada